Friday, February 20, 2015

Mind Altering

When there is a lot of negativity being prioritized in a life it can be hard to pray. Negativity fosters doubt and hopelessness. No one is exempt from these mind-bogging situations. It could be an illness, or a friendship going sour, or business transition... Whether it could be labeled as "simple" or "complex," it makes focus on God and the exhibit of faith difficult. I use this in prayer sometimes to remind my mind that God is creating goodness all around me. It may be visible in someone else's day rather than mine, but God is "no respector of persons," and if He is at work for them, I can expect the same royal-treatment. I simply need to get my mind on "things above" to put my faith in action. I cast down "every imagination, and high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God" by thinking on THESE things...


My home site: 

No comments:

Post a Comment